Mactech Offshore is currently looking for field machining technicians at our office locations including:
Mactech Offshore is currently seeking smart, organized, quick-to-learn individuals to join our offshore team. At our core, we believe in hiring for attitude and training for skill. A successful candidate must be comfortable learning and applying previous experience to manage an ever-moving combination of projects and equipment applications. As a company that provides excellent service all across the United States and the world, excitement for travel is a necessary trait.
Mactech’s reputation for top-quality machining and cutting work, short lead-time, quick responses, and results-oriented solutions are among the many reasons the company is the world’s foremost provider for major industries worldwide — industries such as fossil fuel power plants, refineries, chemical plants, and offshore oil rely on us to bring our A game every day.
Current Open Positions Include:
You would be responsible for:
- Maintenance and operation of a variety of cutting and machining equipment, including services such as diamond wire saws, pipe beveling and cutting, line boring, flange facing, among other creative applications.
- Constant client communication. You will be your client’s main point of contact on-site. This communication includes: job start introductions, managing timeline expectations throughout a job, and relaying feedback to the Mactech team.
- Having fun and enjoying your job
- Exceptional ability to think and apply learned skills to a variety of field machining jobs.
- 2+ years of mechanically inclined experience, does not have to be field machining
- Passion for working in a fun and exciting environment
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Incredible respect for safety and owning responsibility
- Confidence in your abilities, but self aware enough to ask for help when needed
Our business is built on the trust of our clients and we are only as good as the last job. Every deadline is important. Every task is critical. That’s why having a trusted field machinist with the ability to think quickly and creatively is crucial to our on-site services. YOU have the ability to add value to our organization and we’d love to hear from you if interested in this job.