Mactech Offshore utilizes Mactech Inc's 30+ years of field service and custom tool design, by bringing innovative and productive cutting solutions to the offshore market.
Mactech Offshore specializes in the offshore subsea cutting market, deploying operators and equipment worldwide.
From split frame cutters to diamond wire saws, we have positioned ourselves to design, develop and apply these tailored cutting tools to marine services in the oil and gas industry and the offshore subsea market.
We have the equipment and experience to perform and assist with any platform maintenance and removal operations.Learn More About Mactech Offshore
Why Choose Mactech Offshore?
- Mactech is committed to safe working practices, both in equipment design and services performed
- Focus on producing the best and most consistent cut times in the offshore industry
- Emphasis on reliability and consistency in DWS design to produce full thru-cuts on pipe section, giving operators confidence and confirmation in cuts
- Tools, procedures and problem-solving techniques incorporate hands-on technician input and experience
- Best practices approach under continual scrutiny and revision
- OEM in-house product development breeds innovation
- Providing solutions for complicated technical problems
- Broad and deep range of offshore equipment and assets on-site
- “A” safety rating on ISN
- Made in the USA
What is offshore decommissioning? It occurs in the energy industry after an offshore well stops producing, or has reached the end of its useful life.
We created this infographic to help our visitors understand how offshore platforms are decommissioned and an end goal of educating users on some of the factors that go into this technically strategic process.Decommissioning Infographic